Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ohana in Hawaii

Well, after a long flight we made to my sister's family in Oahu. We spent a wet 4th of July watching the fireworks out of Schofield Barracks, I worked on some of my sister's house project like changing toilet seats, played with my almost 3 year old grand-niece as well as my niece before we headed to the mainland to spend time with my father & Eileen's good friend in Southern California. It was nice to breath clean air & enjoy the things of home! In the mean time we took care of the paper work for our new visas to teach in Saudi Arabia & spent time with "ohana" which is Hawaiian for family.

No comments:

International Brunch

International Brunch
Juliana from Brazil and Friends

Japanese Girls

East Indians

Koreans

Trip to Kowloon

Trip to Kowloon
Hong Kong in Background

Group Shot in the Metro